About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Блок для записей/ Sticky Note Block

Я задекорировала блок для записей. Вот тут и тут я делала обложки на квадратные блоки для записей и вот решила попробовать прямоугольный. Хочу сделать парочку таких на Рождество, мне кажется они будут симпатичной идеей для подарка. 
A few month ago I made a cover for two small square sticky note blocks (here and here) and now I had a go at rectangle one. I am going to make a few of them for Christmas too, because I think they would make a cute little gift. 

Я использовала картон с тиснением, перышки, цветы, бабочку вырубку и штамп из набора Forever Friends The Good Life. 
I used embossed cardstock, feathers, cherry blossoms and roses, die-cut butterfly and stamp from  Forever Friends The Good Life.

Хочу поучавствовать в/ I want to take part in:
1) Just Us Girls- палитра/ colour scheme
2) City Crafter- Розы/ A rose is a rose
3) Wild Orchid- Что угодно/ Anything Goes (the roses and cherry blossom are from WO)

11 comments:

  1. I love every last detail about this. It is so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure these would make great gifts! I love this idea! The feathers are a nice touch! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful ... I love it ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивый получится такой подарок! Замечательно смотрится! По-летнему...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Яркая и необычная:) Интересная идея:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! LOVE the blue and yellow combination! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful, and such a great, gift idea, too! LOVE the color combo and all the fantastic, textural dimension! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...