About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Скетч+фото-вдохновение/ Sketch+photo-inspiration

Задания/Challenges:

1) Скрапушка, скетч/ Blog Скрапушка, sketch
2) ABC Challenge, использовать крафт бумагу/ ABC Challenge, K is for kraft.

3) Shabby Tea Room, картинка-вдохновение (использовать синий, голубой и нейтральные цвета+дистрессинг)/ Shabby Tea Room, inspiration picture ( use navy, blue and neutrals + distressed element).



У меня получилась можно сказать мужская открытка =)) 
Я использовала синий картон плотностью 270гр для основы открытки, для подложки я взяла кардсток Papermania 160гр, а так же использовала крафт бумагу (края покрыты дистресс чернилами Винтажное Фото) и бумагу из набора Papermania Persimmon Collection.
I think my card turned out pretty manly =)) 
I used navy cardstock 270gr in thickness to cut out the base of a card, then I used a bit of brown cardstock from Papermania to layer the topper, and also I used kraft paper  (the edges of the kraft paper are distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink) and Papermania Persimmon Collection paper pad. 
Штампы Urban Stampers и Forever Friends The Good Life.Оба набора штампов очень нравятся, я в последнее время только их и использую. 
I used stamps by Urban Stampers и Forever Friends The Good Life. I love the two stamp sets, I think lately I have only been using them.
Высечка Тим Хольц, камушки Papermania.
A Tim Holtz die-cut and Papermania rhinestones.

Мне так нравятся эти скелетированные листики, но очень часто я их не знаю куда и как пристроить. 
I really love using skeleton leaves in my cards, but often I can't figure out where to put them so that they look well.




5 comments:

  1. What a neat and rich feel to this project!
    Great details and I agree about those leaves,
    they are so cool but can see them being tough
    to use, however you've done it perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative,love all the little design elements, it comes together perfectly. Thanks so much for joining in at ABC with us
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the be-jeweled crown. Thank you for joiningusthis week in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC-Challenges this time! Hope to see you again!

    *hugs*
    Angélique - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...