About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Открытки для новорожденных/ New Baby cards

У меня опять близняшки- на этот раз бутылочки для новорожденных. Сделала по шаблону польской мастерицы Encza. Зашла потому что вспомнила, про шаблон и все.... потерялась и на долго! Какие работы, как она классно накладывает слои и посмотрите ее работы, как она одну и ту же вырубку использует во многих работах и всегда по разному! 
I made another set of twin cards, this time it's new born cards in shape of a milk bottle. I used a template by Polish scrap lady Encza. I poped in because I remembered that the template was from her blog and that it- I am lost there! Stunning works, I love the way she layers paper and if you look at her works you'll notice that she uses this one die-cut quiet often, but each time in a different way!

Эта девчачья, тут бумага DCWV Nana's Nursery, ленточка Forever Friends, розочки, подвеска с Cardzandscrapz, дырокольная бабочка, эмбосинг белой пудрой. 
This is the girl's version of the card, here I used DCWV  Nana's Nursery paper, Forever Friends ribbon, roses, charm from  Cardzandscrapz, butterfly punch and heat embossing with white powder.


А в мальчиковом варианте использовала бумагу Dovecraft Back to Basics, в моем наборе бумага вся зеленая, сиреневая и синяя, как раз для мальчиковых работ. Так же использовала ножи-звезды от X-cut, кусочки паззла покрашенные акрилом, пуговки, цветочки и подвеску.
And for the boy's one, I used  Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pad, it has greens, lilacs and blues- perfect for boy's cards. Also I used die-cuts by X-cut, pieces of puzzles which have been painted with acryllic paint, buttons, flowers and a charm.

Задания/ Challenges:
1) Болтушка Саша, "Горох всему голова"/ Blog Болтушка Саша, challenge "Polka Dots".
2) Totally Papercrafts, задание "Пуговицы"/ Totally Papercrafts, challenge "All buttoned up".


15 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    two fabulous creations, lovely embelies,great design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    So sorry I am late doing the rounds for totally papercrafts, it is a lovely card that you have made for our challenge, thank you for entering it.
    Vicky
    ps there is candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Катя, восхищаюсь твоими открыточками! Они шикарны просто!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Чудо открытки:) До чего хороши:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая потрясающая идея с бутылочкой! Очень здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! It would look splendid as decoration in a baby's room.

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute!! i love it!!

    cheers!
    kelli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Они шикарны! Спасибо за участие в задании блога "Болтушка Саша"!)))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...