About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Горшочек/ Flower Pot

Еще одна открытка на заказ, хотели чтоб была похожа на вот эту открытку. Мне если честно, то прошлогодний и меньше размер понравился больше. 
This is another card I made to order, the girl wanted a card that was similar to this one. Personally I like last year's and smaller version better. 

Я использовала обрезки картона, много цветочков (Wild Orchid и примоские), скелетированные листики и листики прима (по тихоньку пристраиваю набор который купила больше года назад), деревянную птичку я оторвала от скепки декоративной и не много полужемчуга и пуговок. 
I used cradstock scraps, a lot of flowers (Wild Orchid and Prima), skeleton leaves and Prima laeves * a set I bought over a year ago and still haven't used up), wooden bird which a removed from a paper clip, self adhesive pearls and some buttons. 

Challenges/ Задания-
1) Totally Papercrafts- Let's see those shapes
2) Wild Orchid- Anything goes


8 comments:

  1. Hi Katya, thanks for joining Card Art, I love the little bird and flower tag card,
    enjoy your crafting
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag ensemble. Thank you for joining us at TPC this week.
    Hugs
    Laine.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the old and new version are gorgeous, but I do love the embossing and butterfly on your older card. Thanks for lovely comments on my blog! I'm now following your blog. Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ой как необычно ) Люблю такие открыточки - в форме чего нибудь) Смотрится здорово, Кать)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я тоже люблю такие "фигурные" открытки, но делаю почему то редко =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...