About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Футбольная открытка/ Soccer jersey card

Открытка с днем рождения для парня которому исполнится 21 год. Сначала я незнала с какой стороны подойти, но потом идея пришла не ожиданно и очень хорошо вписалась в нужную тему. Имя именниника я использовала как фамилию игрока, а количество лет как номер игрока.
This is a Happy 21st card for a guy. At first I was taken aback and didn't know where to start with this one, but then inspiration hit me suddenly and unexpectanly. I love the way it turned out!

Я хотела чтоб конверт для открытки и открытка вместе выглядели как будто футболка сушится на улице и добавила травы, солнца и облаков. Солнышко это штамп, а облака нарисованы вручную и задистресенны голубыми чернилами. 
The idea was to make the envelope and the card to look like the jersey is drying outside. So I added some grass, clouds and sun. The image of a sun is a stamp and the clouds are hand drawn.


Учавствую с задании Scrap Craft "Облака" и задании Pixie Cottage "Green and Gorgeous".
I am taking part in  two challenges- Scrap Craft's challenge "Clouds" and Pixie Cottage's challenge "Green and Gorgeous".


7 comments:

  1. I saw you on The Pixie Cottage. Fantastic creation! What a wonderful, clean & simple piece - Great work :)

    I'd love to see you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We are offering a prize & have an open DT call this week!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Corrinne! Thanks for stopping by! I had a look at your blog and I think I might try my luck in the DT call =)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous male card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень интересная идея! Спасибо за креатив! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, Katya! Very clever design, and I love the little clothes pins! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...