About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy CH#14 Happy Wedding/ C Днем Свадьбы

А вот уже и следующий вторник и в блоге Tuesday Alchemy сегодня стартовало новое задание "С Днем Свадьбы". Обязательно зайдите в блог, у всех членов ДК такие разные работы, там и сундучки и ложки и рамки! Вот моя ДК работа-
A week has passed in a flash and another Tuesday has come at Tuesday Alchemy. The challenge this week is Happy Wedding. Be sure to pop in and have a look at my fellow DT's entries! They are fab this week, we got everything from spoons to frames and bridal organisers! Here is my DT entry-

Это моя первая свадебная открытка, поэтому я "полистала" Youtube в поисках вдохновения и нашла вот такое видео, идеей из которого я воспользовалась. Мне так понравились эти сердечки, их можно использовать в открытках на день Святого Валентина, годовщины и любые другие парные праздники.
I have never made a wedding card before, so I watched a few Youtube videos for inspiration, until I came across this video and used the idea from it. I think these hearts are just so cute and would be perfect for any Valentine's cards, anniversary, wedding and any other couples cards. 
Надпись сделана с помощью штампа Forever Friends Going to the Chapel и белой пудры для эмбосинга.
The sentiment is a stamp from  Forever Friends Going to the Chapel which is embossed with white embossing powder.


8 comments:

  1. Oh, those sweet hearts! They get me every time, chicky! Splendid creation as usual :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! i really enjoy this card!!

    cheers!
    kelli
    loveshappyhour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Wedding cards are very popular to give in the US, I had no idea it wasn't a common thing to do in other countries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in Ireland, its usually cards that are given at a wedding, but in Russia it's mostly envelopes.

      Delete
  4. Ловко как:) Я такой открытки еще не видела!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your card. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...