About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy CH#15/ Бабочки

В Tuesday Alchemy вчера стартовало новое задание "Красивые Бабочки", я очень люблю бабочек, но хотелось сделать что-то понеобычнее. Региша, спасибо за ссылку! Это идея открытки от Саши, которую наверно все знают. 
Tuesday Alchemy published a new challenge yesterday "Beautiful Butteflies", I love butterflies and I wanted to try something unusual. Regina, thank you for the template! This is Sasya's idea, whom I'm sure ye all know. 

Я использовала бумагу DCVW Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, вырубки-завитушки, жемчужинки и штампы. Внутри открытки надпись С днем рождения, на одной дверке штамп-птичка, а на другой штамп-дерево.
I used DCVW Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper, die-cut swirls, pearls and stamps. Inside the card I stamped Happy Birthday and on one side there is a bird and on the other a tree.


6 comments:

  1. Gatefolds are a nice change to the standard card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I kinda got bored with the standard shaped cards so I tried something different =)) x

      Delete
  2. A beautiful creation, Katya! I adore your color choices. The butterfly in the middle adds lots of interest to your card :)

    Once again, you provide lovely inspiration - Splendid!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have a JEWELRY GIVEAWAY on my blog if you want to try your luck at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красивая открытка:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Леночка, спасибо что заходишь!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...