About Me

My photo
Привет, меня зовут Катя, я родом из Якутии, но уже давно живу в Ирландии. Скрапбукингом я увлекаюсь c 2011, многому еще учусь и люблю пробовать что то новое! В моем блоге вы найдете рукодельные посты вперемешку с прогулочно-путешественными постами по Ирландии. Буду рада вашим комментариям и новым знакомствам. Если вам понравилось что-то из моих работ, то я удовольствием сделаю что-то подобное для вас. Со мной можно связаться через email katya7776@yandex.ru. Спасибо, что заглянули в гости :)) Hi, my name is Katya, I am originally from Russia, but I have been living in Ireland for a long time. I have been scrapbooking since 2011. I'll be very happy to get some feedback on my work and meet other scrapbookers. Also if you like anything on my blog I'd gladly make it for you. If you need to contact me, my email is katya7776@yandex.ru. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TA ch #19/ Палитра

Сначала я бы хотела поблагодарить всех кто принял участие в нашем блог-хопе на прошлой неделе- большое спасибо всем кто к нам присоединился и отдельно тем кто присоединился ко мне. Для вас разыгрываю приз =)) 
First of all I would like to thank everyone who joined our blog hop at Tuesday Alchemy last week. Thank you very much to those who joined us and a an ever bigger thank you to those who became my followers. And I've got a prize fro you =))

И приз поедет к...
And the prize is going to...
...Wendy!
Wendy, can you send me your name, adress etc to katya7776@yandex.ru and I'll send the prize to you as soon as I can.
Ну, а на этой неделе в Tuesday Alchemy у нас палитра, солнечная и сочная- апельсиновый, лайм и сливовый, присоединяйтесь к нам. Вот моя ДК работа-
And this week at Tuesday Alchemy we've got a very summery and juicy colour scheme- orange, lime and plum, please join us and here is my DT project-
Я сделала открыку на заказ в подарок девочке которая получила какую то награду в драмкружке. 
I got an order for a card, which is going to be given to a girl who got an award for speech and drama achievement. 
Открытка мне трудно далась и палитра мне совсем не понравилась и тема необычная, но получилось, что получилось, сегодня узнаю если заказчица довольна. 
This was a hard one, I really didn't like the colour scheme and the theme is pretty unusual, but here is what I have. But as long as the girl likes it, I'm happy.



7 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic Katya! I was having a hard time coming up with something too, but I think a little inspiration and creativity goes a long way. I'm sure your customer will find it fits the occasion perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a word back from her- she liked and she wants two more cards for the same occasion.

      Delete
  2. Очень интересная открытка получилась!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень интересно! маски на фоне нот - понравилось!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I love the design and the layers are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card katya...very greek style!!!
    hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Классная открытка получилась! Интерессная идея с масками, здорово придумала! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...